Follow these simple steps to install the Backseat Protector in your vehicle.
1. Raise adjustable rear headrests.
2. Position the Protector across the rear seat with the rubber “handles” facing toward the rear of the vehicle.
3. Insert the “handles” into the gap between the backrest and bottom cushion. This will help the Protector stay in position.
4. There is an opening behind each of the two fabric pouches next to the “handles.” Feed your seat belt receiver buckles through these openings.
5. Open the two nylon side release buckles on the top edge of the Protector. Reconnect the buckles behind the metal posts of the adjustable headrests.
6. Use the tab on the nylon adjuster located between the two buckles to make any adjustments.Print these instructions.
Sign up now to receive special offers and news via email, and save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more. This offer is valid for new subscribers only and will be sent to your email address shortly.Submit
Trips & Schools
100% customer satisfaction has been our commitment since 1856. It's who we are. If you aren't happy with a product or service, we want to know about it. And we'll make it right.
THAT'S THE ORVIS WAY.
Orvis Commits 5% of pre-tax profits to protecting nature.
“If we are to benefit from the use of our natural resources, we must be willing to act to preserve them.”
– Perk Perkins, Chairman, The Orvis Company
Copyright 2019, The Orvis Company Inc. Since 1856.